Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Monday 3 June 2013

3 June

”It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”
Ursula K. LeGuin
Starting a new relationship has been the start of a new leg of my journey. This is a path where I could not imagine what the future would or could hold as it began. But as time goes on I am beginning to be able to see things I would like to see happen in the future. Yet I have to be cautious about focusing too much on the future as it can take me away from the present.
A new romantic relationship is a complicated endeavour of its own accord. Add in children on both sides of the equation, and it quickly can seem overwhelming. It is taking a good deal of effort on my own part to continue living day by day, and keeping my awareness of all the people involved, not only my own selfish interests.
I am grateful to be developing a relationship with a person who I am totally honest with, who supports me in my recovery and especially in my spirituality. I am thankful that my Higher Power has brought this person into my life and that I am working at growing a healthy connection with another person. All this change within from the steps has crossed boundaries in how I can tackle this new intimacy. The adventure awaits!
Affirmation
There is much for me to learn in all that is new, and I will be willing to move slowly and enjoy the ride, rather than wanting to fast-forward to the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment