Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Friday 7 June 2013

June 7

”The purpose of life is a life of purpose.”
Robert Byrne
I’ve had to give myself a couple kicks lately to get out of the routine of just going about my daily business without much of a sense of purpose. Working to pay the bills and keep some financial stability is all well and good, but it’s neither fulfilling nor rewarding in of itself.
One of the things I have been doing to try and change that has been starting and ending my day in prayer and meditation. The morning is about turning this day over to my Higher Power, asking to be able to see His will and to have the ability to carry it out. At the close of the day, I reflect on what I have accomplished, what I would like to improve, and take time to give thanks for some of the many blessings that I have in my life.
Most days I still feel like I am floundering, not entirely certain what my Higher Powers purpose for me truly is. But I do know that as long as I keep working my program, and keep an open ear and open mind to the world around me, that I have a better chance of receiving His direction when it comes to me. And that is a much better purpose than many I have pursued in the past.
Affirmation
If I seek the will of the God of my understanding through prayer and meditation, I know I will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment