Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Monday 27 January 2014

January 27

”Love's gift cannot be given, it waits to be accepted.”
Rabindranath Tagore
Love is a challenging subject. Falling in love after separation was not something I planned or expected to happen as soon as it did. Even though I have spent a good deal reading about true love, it’s another thing trying to put it into practice.
This has been further complicated by the simple fact that I have spent to many years deny any and all emotions, good or bad. So learning how to show my feelings of any sort is not something that comes naturally. I have had to play some serious catch-up with my emotional maturity. And like learning anything, I am making mistakes along the way.
I do believe that I have found a loving relationship with a wonderful woman. Someone whom I am fully aware of, and that I accept as she is. In turn, I am confident that she feels the same about me. We are honest, genuine and authentic with ourselves and with each other. This vulnerability is at the same time exhilarating and frightening. There is room for great hope and joy, but also the risk of a deep hurt. I pray that it is God’s will that we stay together for many years of good times, and few struggles.
Affirmation
In surrendering myself to the will of my power greater than myself, I open myself to the possibility of receiving many precious gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment