Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Wednesday 19 March 2014

March 19

”I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.”
W. B. Yeats
It’s scary business being a recovering addict some days. Lifting the fog of my compulsive behaviours continues to show me how large the world around me really is, how much there is being offered, and how many things I dream and strive to realize as I set goals. Each day is a new story, a new miracle, waiting to be discovered.
I am so grateful that I can dream big, that I am gaining the confidence that these dreams are not simply things that will stay in my thoughts, confined to my wandering mind, but can actually be made real. It is wonderful to know that I have the skills, resources, and willpower to take meaningful steps towards achieving my biggest wishes.
In dealing with my past I am learning to push past my fears, to ignore the tape reel in my head that I am not worthy, capable or deserving of success, prosperity and happiness. I know that with my Higher Power anything is possible. I am learning how to ask for the resources, tools, and strength to pursue my dreams. I am no longer my worst enemy in preventing a happy, wholesome and hearty life. I will be all that I can be.
Affirmation
My dreams may be a carpet, but I will no longer treat them as something to be walked all over. They are precious and I will cherish, nurture and achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment