Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Sunday 11 May 2014

May 11

”Do not dwell on the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
John
Today is a gift. I am able to recognize, not only my talents, but all the wonderful mentors, guides and friends that bless me in my life. Right now I am connected to my Higher Power, my source of faith, integrity and love. I know I am a part of a larger community, this great extended family, due in large part to my recovery.
The past is a place for me to learn from my experience. The future is the place for me to prove I am changing and living a better life through my program. But the place and time for this to happen is right here, right now. This is where I have the ability to make change, to take action, make decisions and just be.
My life used to be about existing, simply making it from moment to moment, never being fully engaged or responsible. Today I am focused on living, on the principle of Carpe diem, of seizing the day and squeezing out as much potential as I can. The world is full of opportunity, wonder and beauty. I have so much to give, but even more that can be enjoyed and appreciated. I am truly grateful for the awareness that is allowing me to be present in the moment.

Affirmation
I will live in the moment, keeping my attention of what is around me and all the glorious things that my Higher Power has to offer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment