Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Monday 7 October 2013

October 7

”What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.”
T. S. Eliot
Nature is a wonderful teacher. The seasons are just one example that shows us the cycle of life, full of beginnings and endings. As autumn is in full swing, I have realized that even in an ending, there is beauty to be found. It is giving me a new perspective on chapters of my life that have come to a close.
In my work, the end of a project is also a time for reflection and evaluation. It is an opportunity to look at what happened compared to what was planned, and to see what lessons can be learned for the future. It is a time to recognize the things that went well, what was overlooked, and mistakes that were made in order to have the chance to make things even better the next time.
It`s important for me to do this in my personal life as well. As I move on to new adventures, it is useful to take the time to reflect on the period that has finished. Introspection is a healthy part of my recovery, and recognizing strengths and weakness is an integral part of my step work. These moments are needed for my continued growth.
Affirmation
In endings I will find beginnings, and the lessons I have learned are important reminders to help lay the foundation for my new plans and goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment