Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Monday 14 April 2014

April 14

”Attractiveness will get you noticed, intelligence will gain you recognition but being unforgettable is based on your attitude.”
Calvert Jones
I think I would like to leave behind a legacy of being unforgettable. I do believe that there is a purpose for my life, for the years I will be offered as a gift, and I hope that I make the right decisions to reach that achievement. I am confident that I have or will be provided with everything that I will need to realize that goal given to me by my Higher Power.
I am not interested in being attractive or catching the attention of others. I have always believed that there was more to know about a person than simply their appearance. I don’t hold much weight for my own, not to the point of being vain, but I do enough to take care of myself.
I struggle with recognition for my intelligence, my ability, my talent. I often question what right I have to share my thoughts, ideas, etc. with others. This is gradually changing, not because I am being received differently by others, but as my attitude changes. I am seeing that what I have to share is part of my path of following the will of the God of my understanding. Attitude can certainly make all the difference.
Affirmation
Life is very different depending on how I decide to approach it. Today let me face it head on, and welcome everything that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment