Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Sunday 15 July 2012

July 15


”Putting off an easy thing makes it hard, and putting off a hard thing makes it impossible.”
George Lorimer
This quote has been staring at me from a blank page for a few days, and each time I have looked at it I have drawn a blank as to what to write in the space below. I finally decided to just start writing something and trust that it will take me somewhere. I guess there are times in my life where that is how I feel, not knowing what to do to take the next step forward, so I just keep pacing side to side. I need to take that courageous first step into the unknown and trust in my Higher Power that it falls upon the right path.
I also see how this message applies to others in my life, how avoiding dealing with something early when it is small always tends to turn them into something much larger and more difficult to handle. I am certainly just as guilty in my own life. Part of my work in recovery is to stop putting things off and taking the time to do them as soon as I can.  That way not only do I accomplish something that I needed to do, I also remove something that I will worry about and carry forward into tomorrow. So for at least 2 good reasons, acting now has liberated me to have room to do more and to stay focused in the present.
Affirmation
I will be aware of my procrastination today and do those things I would rather put off…I will be better off for having done them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment