Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Monday 10 December 2012

December 10 (54)

”If you can imagine it you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it.”
William Arthur Ward
I am a canvas, empty, waiting for the hands of a master painter to create a piece-de-resistance. The artist who can paint that portrait is my Higher Power, now that I have opened my life to His will. Through the Steps I am able to wipe clean that history of my past so that a new picture, a new creation, can take its place. I have but to ask for His help to seek out His will and guidance and to use the 12 Steps to guide me along that path.
I am being reborn a little each day as I let of my old ways and behaviours, as I surrender to the power of the God of my understanding who promises to lead me to sanity. Out of the darkness, from the ashes of my fallen ways I shall spring forth anew, full of confidence, hope, faith, trust and love.
The program is the foundation of this miraculous transformation from darkness into light, from despair to hope, from loathing to loving. The wonder that others have experienced and the member I encounter are the beacons that will guide me along this path this to a new and better way of living. It is a dream become reality. 
Affirmation
I, too, can overcome this disease, One Day at a Time, through perseverance and dedication to the tried and true Steps of SAA. I will be transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment