Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Monday 31 December 2012

December 31

”In the middle of a difficulty lies opportunity.”
Albert Einstein
As another year draws to a close, I find myself reflecting on all that has happened. It has been a year of turmoil, challenge and adversity. But in the midst of all that, I have learned an enormous amount about myself. I have reconnected to my spiritual centre and I have changed and grown. As another member recently shared, it is through all those difficulties that my life has improved and so in truth I am grateful, although most of those times were not pleasant while I was right in the middle of them.
The dawning of a new year holds 365 days of promise and hope for my life to continue in its current and better direction of recovery. I don’t know all that awaits me this year, but having survived the challenges of the present year with the aide of the tools of my recovery that I have learned, I know I am much better prepared to step into the coming year.
I am learning to seek the opportunity in the challenges that life presents me. Rather than cowering and hiding from difficulties, I am opening myself to embrace them and to see the potential for growth and change. Look out world, here I come! 
Affirmation
I am learning to live and cope with life on life’s terms. The program is teaching me how to deal better with all life’s challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment