Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Monday 6 February 2012

February 6


”Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered by older nonsense.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
As addicts in recovery we are often in a state of managing our lives one day at a time. We may feel overwhelmed and not know where to start to put our feet back on the right path. It is important to remember that there is only so much time for us each day and therefore only a limited number of tasks we can accomplish. It’s okay if we do not do as much as we would have liked or planned to do.
Tomorrow is another day, and we can start to take things as they come. We will begin to learn how to manage our lives and affairs while making use of the tools of the program. It’s also important to remember to take time and celebrate our accomplishments each day, no matter how big or small.
Affirmation
Today I will accept my limit of how much I can accomplish and rejoice in the victories no matter what size they may be. Today is but a stepping stone and tomorrow is always on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment