Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Friday 19 October 2012

October 19

”Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower.”
Shigenori Kameoka
As much as I have reason to be upset, to hold a grudge, or to seek revenge as I move forward in my new life, these acts are no longer congruent with how I want to live. There are people from my past and present, who dislike me or worse, and it has been a difficult transition but these are now the people whom I pray for most. Not so that they will treat me better, but so that they find their own path of healing and recovery.
I have found the seed at the bottom of my heart, and it is love. It is an imperfect, human love, but it is still my direct connection to God’s love. I seek only to do what is right by His will and his guidance. For my Higher Power will not only lead me, but as I believe He alone will also judge me.
I am open to feedback and criticism and I am working hard at only accepting the parts which are the truth and letting the harsh words, insults and hateful emotions go. Retaliation serves no purpose; I will not change other’s views or attitudes by acting as they do, if indeed I have any influence at all. I remain steadfast to my morals and values because it is the right thing to do. 
Affirmation
If I remember to think, speak, and act from the basis of love, I will make the right choices today.

No comments:

Post a Comment