Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Sunday 28 October 2012

October 28 (97)

”Within our dreams and aspirations we find our opportunities.””
Sue Ebaugh
What a relief it has been to get to that point in my recovery where my head is not filled only with acting our fantasies. My life in active addiction was full of dreams of that nature, or none at all. When I had several months of sobriety, more regular dreams began appearing at night, and before long my slumber was filled with the active workings of my subconscious with more “normal” visions.
My dreams are also a place where I re-enact events, or explore situations that might happen and have a chance to role-play my actions and reactions. It has been a useful place where my subconscious allows me to test out new behaviours, to explore new boundaries, and to be open to new ideas. It is truly a playground when my mental state is healthier.
Having my dreams return is yet another sign of progress, another indication that I am regaining my wholeness. Having a better interaction with my subconscious allows me to explore even more new and exciting possibilities.
Affirmation
Dreams are another place where I can seek opportunities for growth, may I be able to pay attention to those hidden ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment