Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Friday 26 October 2012

October 26 (99)

”Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”
Sir Winston Churchill
SAA has given me faith and hope that there is a better way ahead. It also gives me encouragement that all my failures can amount to something positive and have a healthy influence in my life. The sharing of other’s struggles, and their overcoming of seemingly incredible odds, helps me see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Failure has always been a challenging topic, and often a trigger for my addict. It’s taken a lot of reprogramming to start seeing the positive side of failure. I know much better that I need not be afraid to fail. It means I am open to changing, taking risks, stepping out of the routine. The importance is to keep trying, to find the way things have worked well and to look at how to improve the weak spots.
Life is about trying to do the right thing, making the tough choices, risking making mistakes and having faith in something greater than you, a master design. It’s about not losing myself along the journey, but a about finding myself. 
Affirmation
I must be willing to risk failure in order to make those choices that will lead me on the path to a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment