Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Friday 11 January 2013

January 11

”Real travel is not geographical. It is dimensional.”
Alan Cohen
The longest journey I will ever embark upon is simply that of my life. It is destined to take me to numerous places, through tragedies and wonders, and to put me in touch with a multitude of people. Yet even still, at the heart of that journey, the crucial aspect is internal to myself.
My voyage is in learning who I am, discovering my purpose, and finding my place in the world. This part holds true no matter where in the world I go or whatever stage of my life I find myself at. And when I think I have reached the point where I truly understand myself, I only need to dig a little deeper, peel away another layer of the onion, to find there is still more to my being.
At the core of all this is my spiritual centre. If I am lucky, I will reach the point where I have fully accepted my physical body, aligned with my emotional self and fully surrendered to the spiritual being within. Then, and only then, will I have fully embraced the whole of nature that surrounds me. 
Affirmation
My true destination in life is to find harmony within myself, no matter where in the world I go or the experiences I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment