Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Friday 18 January 2013

January 18


”The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them.”
Stephen King
I am so glad that I believe that my Higher Power is omniscient. Even though I think that prayer is an important part of my spiritual activities, I know my words and thoughts don’t always come out straight. I have faith that He hears my intentions correctly even when I don’t communicate them clearly.
Love is another place where words just never seem to do justice. Even though I am a romantic, being inclined to write poetry or to share a special song that conveys my feelings for someone; these methods still do not always portray what I want to share. I am learning, however, that my deeds go a long way in furthering the message that I am trying to send.
While it may be true that sometimes words are not enough, I have discovered that some very simple phrases at the right moments can speak volumes. “I love you.” “Please forgive me.” “I was wrong.” “I am sorry.” “God, please help me.” “God bless him/her.” When my thoughts, words, and actions are in harmony, they are more than enough.
Affirmation
When I am in harmony with myself, it is easier for me to clearly express myself, openly and honestly, with those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment