Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Saturday 16 June 2012

June 16


He who has health has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
Arabian proverb
My new found hope may come from within, but it is strengthened and maintained through faith in my Higher Power. I am learning in my humility that I will only achieve truly great and profound things through the love, faith and patience that the God of my understanding can provide. Turning over my life and my will, surrendering myself to this unseen force is the only way for me to live the life I was meant to have.
By God’s grace I am on this planet and I believe there is a specific purpose for my life even if I have not yet recognized it. But I have confidence that through His wisdom I can achieve all that serves His purpose.
I am working through the steps of the program to remove the obstacles to my connection with my Higher Power. In doing so I am transforming myself to be able to better serve Him. I am open in my prayer and meditation to the instruction of where to put forth my energies. I am being reborn into the person I was meant to be as I gradually give away my defects of character. 
Affirmation
I can feel the change from within. I am open to the guidance of my Higher Power and the true path I am meant to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment