Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Saturday 9 June 2012

June 9


”The man who follows the crowd usually gets no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.”
Alan Ashley-Pitt
It’s not easy to follow the path less travelled by…many people ask me why I am going the way I am, or simply don’t understand. It’s hard not to question why I am following the path that feels right by my own morals and values and by my Higher Power when so many people disagree. Yet I know deep down that I still believe in marriage after all the lies, hurt, infidelity and deceit. I have not lost hope; I still have the desire and the will to work to make it better.
My life has changed and me along with it since I discovered the program. I am becoming a better person, better parent, and hope for the chance to show I am a better spouse. The person I was in the past is but a memory and I like the new me that greets me in the mirror each morning.
The path I walk today is my own and has the goal of my living as my Higher Power intended. It is not about me doing whatever everyone else expects or can deal with. I have no regrets for the decisions I am taking because I truly feel that I am once again walking beside the God of my understanding rather than being carried.
Affirmation
I will walk my own path today even if those around me are not in agreement. If it is the will of my Higher Power it will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment