Book Sales

My first print run of 100 copies sold out, but I have had a second printing of an additional 250 copies done this year. So more are available, now at a cost of $20 CAD. My second book, Twelve Steps for Everyday Living, is now available for purchase for $15 CAD. It is my attempt, based on my experience and those who've been a part of my recovery journey, to transform the 12 Steps into a tool for anyone to use to navigate the challenges and trials of life.

In Serenity,

Scott    Email: sastewart74@gmail.com

Review it? Do you have a copy and enjoy what you have read? Can you help me promote it by leaving a good review at Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21939460-lean-on-me)? Thanks for your support.

In other news, after a long debate and some peer pressure, I have started a second blog, along the same vein as Lean on Me, but in my second language. You can check it out here - Tomber dans l'appui.

Monday 5 March 2012

March 5


”Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It’s what you do for others.”
Danny Thomas
Some of the changes I have seen in myself since I have been in recovery seem so simple that in retrospect I cannot fathom how it took me over 25 years to recognize the error of my ways. I think one of the most remarkable differences is how I no longer feel like the centre of the universe. It must be like people who used to believe the Earth was the centre of everything until people like Galileo came around and literally rocked their world. Today life is not all about me, and truthfully, it’s much better that way.
Another place where I am noticing a change is in my view of love. A pretty touchy subject for most sex addicts, myself included. But I am beginning to realize that love is not about receiving, but about being in the position to give love, to share it with others, without the expectation of anything in return. The simple desire to express the love that I feel within me. What a strange new feeling, instead of grabbing onto any attention that comes my way, I now seek to share things I have discovered within me.
Affirmation
Today I can live my new life, be my new self, and share my goodness with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment